Bankruptcy is a complex, often confusing process that can be difficult to understand and navigate. It can be trying and costly, with valuable time and resources depending on every difficult decision. Onsager, Fletcher, Johnson Law has the experience, knowledge, and insight to handle bankruptcy cases. We know the world of bankruptcy law from the perspective of debtors and creditors alike. We apply years of experience to help debtors, creditors, trustees, and committees in small and large chapter 11 cases.
Every industry is subject to bankruptcy action at one time or another, and we have served a clients in a great many, including, but not limited to:
- Real Estate
- Energy (including oil and solar)
No matter the industry or position, Onsager, Fletcher, Johnson Law can provide clear, understandable, efficient legal action on your behalf.
- Y&K Sun, Inc. (16-14761) (real estate based debtor)
- Escalera resources, Inc. (15-22395) (public company oil and gas debtor)
- Biax Corporation (13-25825) (high tech company debtor)
- Central Concrete, Inc. (12-17031) (construction industry debtor)
- Rancher Energy Corp. (09-32943) (public company oil & gas debtor)
- Rocky Mountain Instrument Company (09-22368) (high tech industrial debtor)
- West Range Reclamation, LLC (15-13676) (logging operation)
- Go Solar, Inc. (15-17912) (solar installer)
- Premier Paving, Inc. (12-16445) (construction industry)
- Office Source, Inc. (09-34901) (retail office equipment)
- Collins Cashway, Lumber, Inc. (07-21866) (retail hardware)
- Ad Hoc Committee of Credit Unions Centrix Financial, LLC (06-16403) (sub-prime auto loans)
- San Francisco International Airport (Outside bankruptcy counsel in all airline bankruptcy cases)
- Arcadis U.S., Inc. (Creditor of Lyondell Chemical Company – 09-10023)
- Armstrong World Industries (Creditor of Professional Trade Supply of Colorado – 08-25078 Bankr.D.CO)
- FirstCity Crestone (Troubled company acquisitions)
- World of Tile (Workout).
When these situations inevitably arise, it’s always best to address them and see them through with sound legal counsel. Onsager Flether Johnson Law applies the knowledge and experience of the best legal talent available to manage and resolve litigation efficently.
- Biax Corp. v. Nvidia Corp., 2015 U.S. App. LEXIS 3082 (Fed. Cir. Feb. 24, 2015) (overturning fee award under § 285 of the patent act).
- Digital Advertising Displays, Inc. v. Sherwood Partners, LLC, 2013 WL 179271 (D. Colo. Jan. 17, 2013) (obtaining dismissal of case arising out of assignment the benefit of creditors)
- Valley Bank & Trust Co. v. Spectrum Scan, LLC, 696 F.3d 1051 (10th Cir. 2012) (challenging lender’s security interest)
Christian Onsager also serves as an expert witness on commercial and bankruptcy matter.